Saturday, September 13, 2014

Since I can't punch my coworker Reina, I will get drunk and draw her doing what she does best...


 I work with a pig fucker named Reina. Reina is the typical work place coward that relies on passive aggressive comments, because she can't just straight up say shit, if she is called out, she is always "just joking". I often wonder if she sucks my boss's cock or has done so in the past, because why would anyone in their right mind keep a pig fucker around that starts so much shit, everyone I work with has a story about Reina's verbal and emotional abuse. Recently after one of Reina's verbal abuse sessions I contemplated punching her, her reaction to me shaking with rage was to ask if I was on my period. I am sure if asked, she will say that my coworkers & I are too "sensitive", I am so sick of working with someone that takes pride in making people cry. I guess it is time to start looking for something else...

No comments: